October Wishlist

20:08 Unknown 0 Comments

1) Disco pants-  Okay so I would murder someone if it meant I could get the original American Apparel disco pants, but who says a cheapy imitation will do me no good?
2) Cable knit jumper- Definitely craving one of these I feel like they can make any outfit look smart and feel cosy, and that is a MUST for sixth form!
3) Tartan scarf- This pattern is so beautiful for the fall/winter sort of time and ever since seeing the Burberry scarves I have been so desperate for one!
4) Chelsea boots- I really need a nice ankle boot for school and Chelsea boots are my absolute favourites at the moment. Although I may just buy some short riding boots- same style but more affordable and durable.
5) Pretty sheer blouse- I don't own a pretty sheer blouse like this, I mean sure I have your standard sheer shirts but nothing this beautiful and delicate.
6) TOPSHOP Khaki shorts- I have been eyeing these up for a while and they have just gone on sale? They make my non existent bum look great, how can I turn that down at the bargain price of £15!?!?!?! 
7) Backpack ~preferably men's~ - I need a good backpack for school, durable and roomy so I have been scouring through the online choices for men!
8) TOPSHOP Khaki bralet- Now tell me how you could say no to that beautiful thing! Especially since it's gone on sale!?

What's on your wishlist this October?
Char x

0 comments: