Blogmas Day 6 || Wintery OOTD

20:13 Unknown 4 Comments

Hello lovelies,
After receiving my beautiful boots as an early Christmas present yesterday I thought it would be wrong not to feature them in an outfit post! Today was rather chilly, but not unbareable so this ensemble suited the temperature very well indeed and managed to look put together and nice, if I do say so myself...
I decided to use my Sister's tripod and take some photos in my garden, I chose a purposely messy background, not that one was hard to find, because I wanted the focus to be on the outfit instead of the pristine garden in the background and it is realistic!


Coat: George at ASDA (link)
Jumper: Charity Shop
Scarf: Portugal
Skirt: Primark
Tights: Primark
Socks: Primark
Boots: H&M (link)


Eyes: Hustle from the Naked Palette (link)


That was my outfit today lovelies, hope you enjoyed the post!

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for following on bloglovin i have returned it :)
    can't wait to read more of your blog it looks exciting...are you on twitter?

    Hannah @lockedinabow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's very sweet of you! No problem at all, I loved your blog!
      Yes I am, https://twitter.com/charleylh I will follow you!
      Charley xx

      Delete
  2. That outfit looks soo cute on you! The coat is lush too :D Can't wait to read more of your blogs!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you very much! I love the coat so much, I couldn't believe the price, only £19 and it's so warm! I am very excited for your blogs, thank you again xxx

      Delete