Blogmas Day 5 || Honesty Is The Best Policy

20:04 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I am feeling rather uninspired today, as I sit here with my Peanut Butter Crumpets and Soy Milk, I just want to crawl up in my bed and watch trashy T.V! I am rather exhausted lately with college being such a strain, I think I just need a good lie in past 6am for a change! Today I have been shopping with my mother and showed her a few bits I like the look of so she has an idea of what to get me for Christmas, we also picked up a pair of Chelsea Boots for £15 in H&M that are my early Christmas present and a gift from my parents to Adam, which I am very excited about. College has been hard work lately, I am currently writing four pieces of English Coursework and revising for mocks! It's all just a bit of a straining time for me so I am having a relaxing evening! Tomorrow however, I think I am going to write a blog post about the ideas I have for my boyfriend's parent's present, which should hopefully be an exciting one!

0 comments: