Blogmas Day 4 || My Christmas Shopping Tips

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
Seeing as it is blogmas I thought I would share with you my top ten shopping tips, Christmas shopping can be a very stressful business and even very exhausting at times, hopefully my tips will help you get a different perspective on the whole experience!


  1. Write a list of people who you want to buy presents for in order of priority, with budgets next to all of the names
  2. Plan how long you want to be shopping for and when you want to take a coffee or lunch break
  3. Do not aim to get all your presents in one go, it may not work out that way, separate your shopping time by category e.g. Family, Boyfriend and his Family, Friends...
  4. Spend time enjoying the Christmas decorations and festivities, it's the most wonderful time of the year and all?
  5. Go with someone you enjoy spending time with
  6. Dress up a bit, do your hair and makeup, if you look and feel good it will make you feel less like a shopping maniac 
  7. Research some present ideas online and read reviews, no one wants a pricey piece of 'crap', for want of a better word
  8. Use coupons, discounts and offers! They will be your best friends when working on a budget
  9. Think carefully about things before you buy them, homemade presents are more thoughtful and often engage a better response 
  10. Never shop online, with postage being what it is around Christmas, you are best off getting out there and having a bit of fun while you shop! ENJOY YOURSELF 
I went shopping and to watch the Hunger Games with Adam Yesterday and it was a very enjoyable experience because we spent time looking at the Christmas decorations in Milton Keynes, had a nice time at the Cinema and I purchased two presents for friends with a voucher I got free in a magazine!? I did take some festive pictures to blog as well so do enjoy them, there is a Snow White theme this year and I thought it was wonderful, magical and well a fairytale...









I hope this post was helpful to someone, or is it just me who finds Christmas shopping a huge palava?!


0 comments: