REVIEW: Nailene acrylic sculpture kit.

17:30 Unknown 0 Comments

I had been debating getting acrylic nails put on in a salon ever since my friend Hannah got hers put on, her nails always look beautiful, long and shiny. So instead of spending an absolute fortune I found out about some kits you can get in most shops that sell fake nails, home acrylic kits. I chose to use the "Nailene- acrylic sculpture kit"! It retails at the bargain price of £9.99 instead of paying £25+ in a salon and you have the ability to do your own in-fills! The process is extremely simple, the only thing you have to be careful with is painting them; Acetone based nail polish remover is what is used to remove the nails. I definitely don't regret this decision and will continue to purchase this kit, when it runs out, in future!


                                    
Wearing Topshop's 'bad habit' on my nails.

0 comments: