Everybody knows a turkey and some mistletoe, help to make the season bright.

18:10 Unknown 0 Comments

SO it's that time of year again... The air is getting colder and the spirit of Christmas is in the air as they say! Now I am a BIG Christmas fan; the music, the present shopping, the films and spending more time with your family. My poor Dad has convinced himself that this will be my last Christmas at home, next year he's expecting me to "be out on the lash" with my friends, little does he know that is VERY far from the truth I love the closeness of family at Christmas. I thought I would talk a little about my favourite things that you only do, hear, watch or eat in the festive season.
Song- 'Fairytale Of New York'- The Pogues ft. Kirsty McCall
Film- Okay so there's a couple; 'The Grinch', 'The Holiday', 'Love Actually' and 'Home Alone 1 & 2'.
Food- I seem to get a sweet tooth for anything baked at this time of year, at the moment it's Shortbread Cookies.
Drink- I love a nice Hot Chocolate in the festive season, though I'm not usually a fan or Lattes from Costa because I love their winter range. An all time favourite was their 'Pralines and Cream Latte'
Candle- At the moment I think it's glade who are doing spiced apple candles and I absolutely adore having those burning in the living room because I walk downstairs and smell Christmas.

Thanks xo

0 comments: