OOTD: Christmas shopping!

18:55 Unknown 0 Comments


Today I thought I would show you my outfit for some Chrimbo shopping with my mother and father, however unsuccessful my shopping was I actually liked my outfit today! 

Top: Stripy Navy and White men's top from River Island, (not my usual place of shopping seeing as this was given to me by a boy, LONG story and although we are no longer friends I do think the T-Shirt makes an outfit slightly more casual).
Jacket: My Jacket is one I bought my sister a few years ago from Primark that she no longer uses, it's quite nice as a cropped Jacket for me so she gave it to me.
Necklace: I bought this on sale in New Look July 2011 so I very highly doubt it's on sale any more though it's so easy to find similar things on sale. Just thought it made the outfit slightly more girly.
Skirt: This is the part of my outfit that excites me the most, an early Christmas present is my black chiffon maxi skirt it's absolutely beautiful and it comes with a little slip underneath. I got it off eBay for £10.99 including postage so I was thoroughly chuffed and I feel it will make A LOT of appearances on my Blog.

Just thought I would give a quick mention of an artist; I am really really enjoying Ron Pope at the moment and no I'm not talking 'A Drop In The Ocean', I am talking about every one of his songs. He has the most beautiful voice and sadly but truly makes you believe that "LOVE" may actually exist. I would highly recommend the song 'Perfect For Me' very sweet and lovely.

0 comments: