OOTD || Video Girl Syndrome

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I thought I would do a little outfit post showing how I would wear my new thrifted jumper, as it is so long on me I would personally wear it as a dress, I understand this is not to everyone's taste but I really love the way it looks! I am young and I can get away with short dresses (I would only wear this one with tights) but one day I might not be able to so I best get wearing them while I can...
Without further ado, my outfit...





Outfit: 
Jumper- Thrifted
Denim Jacket- eBay
40 Denier Tights- Primark
Plimsolls- Primark 
Chain- Thrifted




Make Up:
Skin- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
Eyes- Collection Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Liner and Seventeen Doll'd Up Mascara
Brows- Sleek Au Natural Palette shades Cappuccino and Bark
Lips- MUA shade 15 'Juicy'

That is my outfit lovelies, tell me what you think!

'People will stare. Make it worth their while.' - Harry Winston



0 comments: