I don't drink like everybody else, I do it to forget things about myself.

17:59 Unknown 0 Comments

Okay so my title is actually relevant today seeing as these are the pictures I create after a few too many Vodka and Cokes at my Grandparents for dinner, to be fair I think I did pretty well considering the circumstances! I just thought I quite liked my outfit today so I would blog it, and I did want to show you a way you can wear the suspender tights in an appropriate way for certain situations, such as burgers with your family in front of the Rugby!

SO... The outfit, it's snowing here so I thought I would take full advantage of that and use the weather to make my pictures a bit more interesting than normal!





Jacket- Primark, a good few years ago.
T-Shirt- H&M Basics (it has rolled sleeves)
Skirt- Internationale (it's maroon/ burgundy in case you couldn't tell)
Tights- Primark
Boots- ASDA I think, my mother gave them to me because she didn't want them anymore

Make up and nails, as I type I am dancing along to Ben Howard so forgive me for any spelling mistakes!



I am wearing the darkest colour in MUA's Pink Sorbet trio all over my lid, Gunmetal from the Naked palette in my crease, Role Model from the Leopard eye palette by Famous under my lower lashes and finally Icon from the same palette in my inner corner.
On my lips I have a lip gloss I was given for Christmas by Active cosmetics called vintage rose and on my cheeks I have Rose Cloud from my Studio London; Pretty Natural palette.



Sorry I don't know the name of the nail polishes! They're my sister's Accessorize miniature polishes from a set she got given at Christmas and there are't names on the bottle however I do know they still sell the full sized versions!

Charley x

0 comments: