A constant remind of where I can find her, a light that might give up the way.

16:52 Unknown 0 Comments

Seeing as I was having a really good make up and skin day I thought I would blog about it, I am not a confident person but today despite everything I actually felt attractive.

**In case Adam reads this: in my defense I didn't know the words to the song before yesterday!**


I have had a few problems with spots and dry skin lately and they have made me feel very insecure about my skin, being without foundation is like a crime to me but since using Simple's Cleansing Lotion YESTERDAY, my skin has improved a great deal. Very impressed in case you couldn't tell.
I am wearing Collection 2000's Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair under my eyes and around my nose just blended in with my fingers, for blush I am wearing Natural Collection's blush in Pink Cloud and that is all I used as my base. On my eyelids I have Virgin from the Naked Palette all over my lid and up to my brow bone, Sin on the lid and a light wash of Buck in the crease, under my eyes a got an orangey/ bronzey shade from one of my sister's palettes and ran it along my lash line then blended with my finger. To wing my eyeliner I draw the rough shape in with my favourite Kohl eyeliner; Rimmel London's Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer, then I will go over the top with a liquid eyeliner today I chose Collection 2000's Eye Definition Liquid Eyeliner because it has a thin brush and will stay put all day, I then put a very thin coat of my Studio London mascara (came in a kit) on my top and bottom lashes. On my lips I have my favourite red lipstick; Kate Moss for Rimmel London Matte Collection in Kiss Of Life.

Today I felt very good about myself which is a rare occurrence,so I wanted to share my make up with you.

0 comments: