How I Manage My Short Hair || Hair Products

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
After Yesterday's post about my change in hair I thought I would write something about how I look after my hair and what products and hair tools I use e.c.t
Here is an overview of all the products I use:


 Hair Brush and Comb:
I am trying to use a wide toothed comb as often as I can now, as opposed to a hair brush, but when I do use one I always opt for my Revlon round brush (yes that is jumper fluff on my hair brush, I have been trying to get rid of it for months!)
Dry Shampoo & Leave in Conditioner:

I spritz this on my hair after I wash it and before I go to bed , my Grandma gave it to me after I was complaining about having dry hair, she said it was her holy grail product and it has been mine for the past week! It had injected a new life into my hair and it smells divine.



I have struggled in the past with finding a nice dry shampoo because I find the Batiste ones too chalky and sticky in my hair, I was looking for something light and fresh with a nice fragrance, this is one of my favourites it has a nice light coconut fragrance that doesn't linger in a nasty way!

Texturising Products:
I spray this in my hair after I have curled it or on days where I want to do my half up, half down sort of style to give my hair a more gritty, relaxed 'beachy' texture! I love this spray it is the best I have ever tried and it leaves a nice matte finish to the hair so you cannot even tell there's any product in there!
My favourite way to use this spray is at the roots of my hair when I am putting it up on first day hair, it adds so much texture and volume and I find it helps keep my hair up rather than it slipping out because I have quite shiny, smooth hair and I find it hard to keep secured! This adds the perfect amount of grip without adding that crispy or wet look you get from a hairspray!

These are just some of my favorite products to use on my hair on an every day basis, I was thinking of doing a video on how I curl and style my hair when I decide to spend a bit more time on it, I am such a lover of curly voluminous hair! Let me know if it's something you would like to see!

'Gorgeous hair is the best revenge'-Ivana Trump

0 comments: