The Blog Spot || August 2015

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
Today I thought I would give you a little snapshot into my favourite blogs to read, especially when I am feeling a little lacklustre about my own blog, which has definitely been more common as of late.
Blogging is an incredible source of creative outlet and can be the perfect way to unwind, however when you get stuck in a rut, as I have been the past year, it can grow to feel like your worst enemy... Whilst I have been feeling uninspired I have looked to these girls for a bit of creative inspiration;



Beth's blog is very clean and organised, which is a delight to my OCD, she has impeccable style and a written voice to die for. If you haven't already taken a look, well you must be living under a rock, she takes gorgeous outfit photographs and blogs a little bit of everything, her social media also reflects her blogging personality; @beth__norton on both Twitter and Instagram. Not only is she an amazing blogger, any social media interaction I have had with her has been incredibly polite and pleasant. Beth's hard work and determination pay off in presenting a wonderfully professional blog which I would recommend to anyone.



Helen also has a very simplistic and clean designed blog, it screams professionalism and elegance, not to mention her photography. There are many aspects of this blog which should draw you in as a reader; her tone feels very natural, as if she is being very organic and straightforward, not at all deceptive, as I feel many blogs come across nowadays with branding deals being so prominent. Her social media use is again very intelligent and focused, she really excels herself as a brand and behind it all is a lovely girl who is always very receptive to tweets and comments regarding her posts. Helen uses @thelovecatsinc on both Twitter and Instagram.



Amy's blog has a professional yet quirky feel to her blog design; which matches her style beautifully, I used to read this blog back when it first began after reading a comment/tweet from her about my blog, if I remember correctly. She has since blown me away on multiple occasions with the pure simplicity of her outfit posts, they are picture heavy and not too wordy, which means I can catch up on her blog in an hour or so and feel very satisfied, she adds a touch of personality to what can be a very boring industry! Her Twitter is @fashjunkieblog and her Instagram is @amymacee.

These bloggers have no idea I am writing this post, and I see nothing wrong in that, I am choosing to highlight three blogs I feel are deserving and their work ethic shows through incredibly professional blogging. In an industry such as this, I feel there is a lot of competition and it would be easy for me to find some new bloggers who haven't discovered their niche or their writing style and tear them down for it, to gain some sort of gratification in knowing I am better than them? But that simply isn't true; you are only as good as you think you are. Your blog is your personal endeavour and you should only work on bettering it for yourself, take time to admire other blogs and tell the person behind that blog that you appreciate their work, because at the end of the day we are all doing the exact same thing! 

Send me some the links of your own and some of your favourite blogs too lovelies!

0 comments: