Favourites || February 2014

20:00 Unknown 4 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I don't even have an excuse for my lack of blogging I have just been rubbish, please forgive me! Today I have a favourites post for you, I have never done one of these posts before so I have just gone with some general categories to show you some of the things I have been loving this month...

Fashion:
The first thing I have been loving is my Vintage Levi's Denim Jacket, I got for my sixteenth birthday, I had completely lost track of where it was and then I located it in our cupboard under the stairs and I have been wearing it constantly this month!


The second thing is, **CRINGE ALERT: if you are cynical do not read on**, my boyfriend, Adam's 'shacket' as he calls it, he has a lot of stuff to do so we can't spend as much time as we would like together over a few weeks so he left me his Jack Wills shirt so I can snuggle up in it when I am feeling lonely.


Beauty:
This month I have been lusting after Spring in such a massive way, I think it's because we never really had a Winter in the UK it's just rained and been moderately cold! So one of my beauty favourites is bright lip colours!

My second beauty favourite is winged liner which I seem to have mastered this month, I can get it done in literally seconds now compared to my half an hour struggles in the past!

TV:
BREAKING BAD. Need I say more? If you haven't seen it, watch it, you won't regret it.
I do not own this photo, all rights reserved to the true owner.
True Detective started this month starring Matthew McConaughey and Woody Harrelson, it may be only two episodes in so far but I am totally hooked and I am very excited to see where it goes. However I would absolutely NOT recommend you watch it with your parents there are some very graphic sex scenes in the second episode...
I do not own this photo, all rights reserved to the true owner.
I finally finished Prison Break after nearly a year of watching, I can safely say that the writers broke my heart, I was in absolute hysterics the whole way through the final 3 episodes, if you haven't seen it ignore all your prejudices... You will never guess the ending and you will never forget it, I am emotionally battered.

Music:
My three favourite song choices for the month really have shocked me but I guarantee they are actually really quite good!
First: Dark Horse- Katy Perry... This song is so catchy and I really love the hook.

Second is Lover Not A Fighter by Tinie Tempah, again the catchiness is unbearable, although I have always loved a bit of Tinie.

Lastly I have been loving Great Escape by Mike Dignam, which is just a very easy to listen to song, sung by a relaxing voice! 



Games:
This month I have been playing some games, one Play Station 3 game and one DS game.
The PS3 game is Grand Theft Auto 5, which I have been playing at Adam's house and I actually really like it, I used to lay the earlier ones when I was younger and I thought they were really cool...
I do not own this photo, all rights reserved to the true owner.
The DS game is Lego Lord Of The Rings, I love the Lego games you can get because they're much easier to complete and I am awful at gaming... 

Bloggers:
Next are my two favourite bloggers of the month, who I could go on about for hours, their blogs are just perfection and have been causing me serious envy! 
Firstly is http://www.thelovecatsinc.com/ run by Helen, her OOTD posts and her reviews are my favourite posts because they're just the right amount of concise and chatty, not to mention her flawless photography!

Second is http://bethnorton.co.uk/ run by Beth, I can't even express the love I have for this blog, just go and check it out. Her photographs are incredible and I adore her week in photos posts. 

Quote:
I am not entirely sure this counts as a quote but the song I Don't Want To Be- Gavin Degraw is just wonderfully written and the chorus has a wonderful quote, which I really think everyone should live by..


So those are my favourites for February lovelies, what have been your favourite things?





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It is just so catchy and the hook is incredible!x

      Delete
  2. Breaking bad!!! I've just started watching it a month ago and it's soooo good, and I would totally meth around with Jesse...

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh just wait until you finish it, no other TV show will compare I promise you! Hahaha very punny ;) He is an incredible actor though, as is Bryan Cranston!
      Following you doll!x

      Delete