NOTD || Mermaid Tails

20:00 Unknown 4 Comments

Hello Lovelies,
I thought I would show you my nails as they are very Spring/Summer appropriate and they remind me of a mermaid so much, though I am not entirely sure why?
I used two coats of Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Greenberry, then I applied Models Own Headkandi nail polish in Disco Heaven from halfway down my nail to my tip, I then applied a second coat to the top quarter of my nail only to create a glitter gradient effect on my nails.
These were my results...




'Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer's day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.'- John Lubbock


4 comments:

  1. Turquoise is best color ever!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it for summery nails!
      Following you now hun!xx

      Delete
  2. This design is beaut!

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it myself!
      Following you now sweetheart!
      Charley xx

      Delete