A Day In Photos || London

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I will allow you to hate me a little bit for my lack of ability to blog for the past week and a half, and just for you... yes you, I am going to blog every day for a week to make up for my awfulness... Is that a word? Probably not, but we can all pretend!
So on Sunday the 23rd March I ventured to London with Adam and we had a lovely time in the capital city; it sounds far fancier if I say it like that, we spent most of our day in Covent Garden, then we ventured up to Trafalgar Square for a spot of lunch and to see Big Ben.
While we were in Covent Garden we saw some street performers and did a spot of shopping.
This guy looked like Joe Wilkinson, the similarity was rather weird.

These statue people really freak me out...
Whilst we were wandering around Covent Garden we stumbled on a Bond Cars expedition exhibition, from a young age I have been exposed to the Aston Martin obsession thanks to my Dad so I really enjoyed looking at some of the older models, and of course the DB9 ((swoon)).




My personal favourite..
Then we headed up to Trafalgar Square, we popped into the National Gallery and saw some of the more modern paintings there such as Monet and Van Gogh, and saw another street performer who was hilarious and went to a Wetherspoons for lunch.
I adored this photo of my fella so much I couldn't not share it (how cute)




Then we decided to take a walk down to Big Ben and bumped into some horses on the way, they were gorgeous!

I am wearing my light-wash Joni Jeans, a thrifted shirt, H&M leather jacket, George@ASDA bag and white Primark plimsolls.






That was my day in photos, I hope you enjoyed this post, I want to do some more posts like these in the future because I find them interesting to read myself.

'Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow.' – Imogen Cunningham



0 comments: