HD Brows || My Experience

20:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I just waned to do a quick post today because I got my eyebrows done! I decided to go for HD Brows from a local eyebrow salon as they are rated the best in my town and at £13 I couldn't resist! I am just going to briefly go through the different stages of  the brows and then show some pictures at the end which I have taken today without filling them in at all.

Stage 1: Cleansing the area with an Aloe Vera cleanser
Stage 2: Threading and plucking; on a pain scale of 1-10 I would give this about a 5/6, it wasn't as painful as I was expecting but my eyes watered a LOT. The shape is perfect and exactly what I was looking for!
Stage 3: Dying; I asked for them to be a couple of shades darker than my natural eyebrows and I am happy with how they turned out on that front, obviously they will fade to a more natural colour over the month, but at the present I am very happy.
Stage 4: Removing the dye and soothing the area with Aloe again.

I am aware this process is very different to how some people do it but I am very pleased with it and I will definitely be going back to the salon to get them re-done when needs be. Brilliant value for money!




Have you ever had HD Brows? How did you like them?

'Eyebrows are Sisters, not Twins'- Everyone, ever.



2 comments:

  1. This definitely enhances your beauty! What a difference brows make! I will have to try threading since my sensitive skin has had several issues (esp. irritation) with waxing in the past! Plus, I could go a few shades darker too! ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    http://blogspotter.co/connect-the-cloths/
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have uber sensitve skin myself so I wasn't keen on going anywhere that included waxing in their HD brow treatment! I haven't needed to fill them in yet and it has been almost a week! I adore them, obviously my brows are still different shapes but I can live with that when they look this nice!
      Thank you very much, you'll have to let me know how you fair with it all!
      Charley xxx

      Delete