Update Post || Featuring Instagram Diary April-May 2014

20:00 Unknown 4 Comments

Hello lovelies,
So recently I have been a little bit MIA and by a little bit I mean completely in the blog-e-sphere, but this time I have a valid excuse I promise. I have just finished my AS exams and seeing as it was my second time around I wanted to throw myself into my exams entirely, and I actually feel quite confident about how they went in the end, despite a few emotional breakdowns…

So instead of my usual update, ramble-style posts I thought I would update you via my instagram posts, I thought it would be a little bit more interesting than normal considering I left my camera at home on my travels to the boyfriend’s house.

So things that have happened to me recently;
  1. I dyed my hair a light brown, it was heading that way anyway but the ombre was too drying on my hair and my whole body seems to be in constant need of moisturising.
  2. Not only have I celebrated my one year anniversary with my wonderful boyfriend, Adam, I also baked some scones with him.
  3. Ever since then my world has revolved around revision and comfy clothes- yes those are Minion slippers, thank you for noticing
  4. I seemed to have found myself gravitating towards monochrome outfits, so I have been attempting to inject some colour into my wardrobe through scarves e.c.t
  5. I dyed my own eyebrows with the eyelure dybrow kit and it was rather successful if I do say so myself... I will definitely be reviewing that soon!
  6. I came home from my second exam and decided to have a cosy Made In Chelsea catch up session on the Play Station 3 
  7. I have been trying to eat a more healthy and balanced diet in general and drink a lot more water, I made myself an onion and mushroom, two egg omelette with two lumps of light philadelphia and a spinach salad with a drizzle of caesar dressing
  8. I decided to do something a bit more special with my hair and make up the other day which resulted in my looking far too dressed up considering I wasn't going anywhere except the office at my grandparents house to study
  9. I had finally finished my exams, I can now relax and my boohoo order arrived! I promise to  inject myself into my blog now I don't have any heavy studying to do; which means more posts for you! These are my mum's favourite flowers, we saw them the other day and we had to get a picture, they are the most gorgeous shade of purple










'Of all our inventions for mass communication, pictures still speak the most universally understood language'- Walt Disney




4 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Would you mind checking my blog out too!

    Thanks,
    Paige x

    http://paigejasmine.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really appreciate it lovely! Thank you!
      I will definitely check your blog out and leave you a comment.
      Charley x

      Delete
  2. this is so refreshing great job!
    www.mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll!
      I have just followed your blog, love it!
      Charley xx

      Delete