How I Stay Fit || Pay As You Gym

20:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I have recently started going to the Gym in an attempt to get fit again, and I have found the solution to my 'I have no job, therefore no money and I need a flexible gym which doesn't cost the Earth' problem! PAY AS YOU GYM; it is essentially a website where you can buy one off passes to the gym usually at discounted prices; sometimes OVER 50% You can visit the website (here), sign up for free and see what local gyms near you are on the website!

What I do at the gym:
I tend to spend half an hour each on the recumbent cycle, treadmill and elliptical and then I tend to move on to the rowing machine for a few minutes and then I will grab some dumbbells and do small circles with my arms outstretched just to try and build some arm muscles. Then I will try to go for a swim to give myself a little bit of an extra calorie burn and then I will have a shower and leave.

What I wear to the gym:
  I just wear a sports bra from H&M, a baggy T-Shirt and my floral Jack Wills leggings, then on my feet I wear my trainers (although I did lose them and had to wear plimsolls today- they were definitely not gym appropriate shoes)

What I do outside of the gym:
I tend to use online videos to give myself a workout in between gym visits, as I only go on Sundays, in which I tend to focus more on abs because I don't work my abs out at the gym a great deal. I am not a health junkie or anything but I do what I can to eat healthily, I don't want to obsess over my weight because I don't think it is in any way productive, I would rather have a healthy body and mind than the ideal number on a scale!

Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.- Lee Haney


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of this website- its such a good idea! I hate how expensive gym memberships are so I'll definitely be checking this website out. would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so easy to use and your pass is valid for 30 days! It is just so much simpler than an actual membership and if you're like me and you have to travel a lot for college/relationships it means you can get to the gym wherever you are!
      I will definitely check you out lovely xxx

      Delete