How To || Dye Your Eyebrows

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

 Hello lovelies,
I thought I would write a post today on my eyebrow dying process, seeing as I have done it a couple of times now and been thoroughly impressed; this kit is virtually fool-proof, even I can use it with no mistakes!
I will put a little disclaimer in here to say I have very different shaped eyebrows and I prefer to have them shaped in a salon because of their different shapes however HD brows, which includes dyeing, can be very expensive depending on where you get it done and how often you need it done. Shaping alone however is a much cheaper so I much prefer to dye them at home!

Things you will need;
Vasaline, cotton buds, cotton pads, cleanser, eyebrow dyeing kit and magnifying mirrors.
Tweezers, scissors and a look inside the kit.
Step One; Apply Vaseline around the eyebrow with a cotton bud, so the dye will not stain the skin around your brows!

Step Two; Mix together the dye and the developer, for purposes of the blog post I followed the instructions but I wouldn't say you need quite that much dye if your brows are roughly the same size as mine!

Step Three; Apply liberally to your eyebrows and try to make sure you are getting some of the dye on the skin underneath your brows.


Step Four; clean up around the edges of your brows to help avoid any of the dye tinting the skin around your brows with a cotton bud with Vaseline on!

Step Five; clean off the dye on your eyebrows when you are satisfied with the colour, you should be able to tell roughly by the colour of the dye as it darkens

Step Six; if you need to do a little bit of shaping it is best to do it after having dyed your brows as that is what most of the dyes recommend


FINISHED!
I am making a concerted effort to be a more happy person, lately I have let myself become very overwhelmed by emotions and I know that I have made it difficult for the people around me, but I don't want to any longer!

There's nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach for the right reasons. - Stephen Chbosky



0 comments: