Inspiration Fridays || DIY Notebooks for School

20:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Hello lovelies!
I am here with another Inspiration Fridays post; I am really interested in making myself some homemade notebooks for college this year, I adore brown notebooks with hand drawn designs on them! They're so much more personal and interesting, I am looking to DIY a lot of my stationary this year as a little summer project for myself, not being productive is killing me, that is what I am going to Portugal for!
(Source)
I love the wonkiness of the lines, and the simplicity of the colours; black and orange on the brown background looks very simple and chic!

(Source)
The use of the tape on this notebook is so simple yet effective, I like the stripes and contrasting colours and patterns!

(Source)
I adore the use of the watercolours on this cover, I have been looking into getting back into painting and art recently and I just think that painting on the cover of my notebooks would be so fun and interesting; however I may have to do a bit of painting practice before! 

(Source)
The 'composition' style of this notebook is what really drew me in, this is very simple and can be recreated with a bite of scrapbook paper and some fine liners... Again I love the wonky lines and homemade feel of this notebook! 

(Source)
Okay so fair enough this is not home made but I do like the composition feel and the designs are very clean and simple which I really love!

So those are my notebook inspirations, how do you feel about customising your own stationary? Do you find it time-consuming or a fun way to be creative?

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep."- Scott Adams


2 comments:

  1. These are so cute, I love a good notebook I am slightly obsessed with getting new note books especially cute ones.
    http://thebeautifullydisastrous.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree and sometimes you just can't find cheep AND cute ones! I am going to be posting a DIY post soon, you should definitely check it out!
      Just followed your blog lovely, I am in love! xx

      Delete