Rome Day 2 || Spanish Steps, Pantheon & Pink Camis

20:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hello lovelies,
So this is day two of my Roman Holiday (see what I did there ;) ), we ventured into Rome city centre for a bit of history and culture! First we headed for the Spanish Steps, and along the way saw some of the most gorgeous architecture..






Then we wandered around in search of a good place to get some pasta for lunch and WOW did we find somewhere good! We were growing tired of our search and finally gave up and ended up at a little restaurant off of a piazza, where I got the best Seafood Linguine I could've asked for, it was incredible!


Then we went for some gelato and sat at the Piazza Navona people watching; I opted for coconut and pistachio because they were a nice, light and refreshing combination after such a filling lunch!




After we sat down and took a million and one photographs we wandered over to the Pantheon, I am pretty sure this was one of Adam's favourites (possibly because of Assassin's Creed) and I really enjoyed it myself, the architecture was just incredible... Though it did have me questioning their procedures when it rained!


OOTD:
Pink Cami: Primark
Black Shorts: Primark
Brown Sandals: Just Fab
Sunglasses: Accessorize 
Brown Watch: Tissot
Charm Bracelet: Gift
Monochrome Wristlet: Primark

Have any of you seen the Pantheon? What is your favourite piece of architecture in Europe?

"Italy has changed. But Rome is Rome." - Robert De Niro

0 comments: