100 Words or Less: FEMINISM

20:00 Unknown 1 Comments

100 Words or less: FEMINISM.

Feminism: the advocacy of women's rights on the ground of the equality of the sexes.


I noticed a new phenomenon #womenagainstfeminism on Twitter; it sent shivers down my spine. In the twenty-first century I expect to see this behaviour from the minority, not the majority, we need to stand together and fight for equal rights and opportunities to all; black, white, short, tall, male or female. We are all as powerful as we allow each other to be. To feel empowered is a gift, of the highest degree. Never let yourself come second to anyone. We are all EQUAL.

Do you identify as a feminist? If not then I want to know why! Lets talk about this issue.

1 comment:

  1. I find it so ironic when women are againstf feminism, it's like saying I'm a human but I don't really want to have proper human right. What's up with that? But I think a lot of people so SO miseducated about feminism, and I think they should really teach it more in school instead of the usual stuff like don't get drunk or have sex you'll die. I also think that in a few decades feminism will have finally reached everyone and a lot of people will actually wonder how gender equality didn't exist!

    ReplyDelete