Tartan Sofas and Oversized Cardigans || OOTD

20:00 Unknown 3 Comments

Hello lovelies,
I wanted to post a quick outfit of the day today, I have been so busy lately, you wouldn't even believe! I got myself a job though so that's good, I have also taken on some responsibilities at my college such as Student Executive Representative, so I barely get five minutes to think about my poor little blog baby. I am back to look after it though and dust off some well-formed cobwebs.. Hmm that was festive.

Today Adam and I popped to the Black Horse, Great Linford for a bit of lunch and as I enjoy it so much I thought I would snap a few pictures and show you guys! If you are ever out Milton Keynes way, definitely check it out, the food is incredible and it is possibly the most festive place I have ever eaten.



The whole pub is decorated in tartan and wood, it's just wonderful, it completely embodies winter; walking in to a pub with Adam to see a crackling fire and eat a thick warm winter vegetable soup is possibly one of the most comforting thoughts in life to me. Today's soup of the day was roasted parsnip and celeriac soup with a poppy seed bun, how delicious.

OUTFIT TIME!!! 



Today I am wearing my monochrome patterned 'treggings' from Topshop (similar), a black 3/4 length sleeve top from Primark, a baby pink cardigan with flecks of fluorescent pink and elecrtic blue from BANK (can't find the link).
Accessories wise I am just wearing a scarf that was given to me by my Grandma as a gift, my brown faux-leather bag from H&M and my black Chelsea Boots.
I have been loving wearing my hair in little pig tails since I dressed up as a Doll for Halloween, I might post a few halloween pictures soon, I was pretty proud of my make up.

Is it just me whose excited for Christmas already? When do you start getting excited?


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you doll!
      I will have a peek at your blog now my love!
      Charley xx

      Delete
  2. Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!.. leather reclining sofa and loveseat sets

    ReplyDelete