Rome Day One || Vatican City and Floral Dungarees

20:00 Unknown 2 Comments

Hello lovelies,

As promised I am giving you a snapshot into what was a most incredible holiday with my lovely boyfriend, so I shall start from the travel...

We flew into Fiumicino Airport at around 11am and took a bus from there into Rome city centre where we grabbed our first taste of Italian food from the holiday; a slice of pepperoni pizza and some arancini (deep fried, breaded rice/ risotto balls), which was DELICIOUS.


Then we got a taxi to the hotel and dropped our bags off, got changed and ventured out into the Vatican City area to do some exploring.









Then we headed back to the hotel after buying some bread, cream cheese, hams, coke and water to keep in the fridge and decided to go to a local bar to get a drink and some gelato, I opted for a Budweiser and a coconut sorbet (served in an actual coconut)!



OOTD:


Floral Dungarees: Primark
White T Shirt: Primark
Brown Sandals: Justfab
Brown Watch: Tissot
Charm Bracelet: Gift
Black and White Wristlet: Primark

So that pretty much sums up our first day in Rome, I loved seeing the architecture from the top of Castle St. Angelo it was possibly the best view we got of Rome over the whole holiday, have you ever visited? What was your favourite place?

"Every one soon or late comes round by Rome." - Robert Browning

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are gorgeous! Ugh, I would love to visit Rome. The food looks delicious too. Take me with you! lol
    www.paintitrogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll!
      It was honestly incredible, you have to go at some point! I would love to go again, maybe I can bring you along next time ;) haha!
      I just checked out your blog, it is really interesting and unique... I am just following on Bloglovin' now girl!
      Charley xxx

      Delete